Friday, October 28, 2005

Grizzly Man - Hoo Yip Hooooooo Yip Hoo.

Hooo doo doo doo doo doo yip hoo hoo...

Check out "Grizzly Man",
it's an amazing movie.
(and has an awesome soundtrack)
Timothy Treadwell thinks hes doing good,
but he mostly isn't.

Deicide for yourself and let me know!
I will keep a running survey of who enjoyed watching a man who has lost his mind
live with grizzly bears for 13 years.... (email michellefillion@hotmail.com)

GRIZZLY MAN
"GRIZZLY MAN explores the life
and gruesome death
of amateur grizzly bear expert and wildlife preservationist
Timothy Treadwell.

The film is a powerful cautionary tale
about modern man’s relationship to wild nature
as it follows Treadwell’s journeys to Alaska,
where he lived among the grizzlies

and grew to love them."




(SO CUTE)



2 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger Lizard Princess said...

Yeah- I loved this movie, albeit somewhat distubing (perhaps that's part of the allure....)

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Lizard Princess said...

....if I can't have the girl I love, I don't want none at all....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home